- Getting help
- Tipps and Tricks
- Installation of kdesvn
- Known Issues
- Helping Kdesvn
Attention - this is for kde3 version
Integrate into Quanta plus
This is taken from Integration into Quanta.
- Make sure kdesvn is installed and working
- Open Quanta Plus
- Select "Settings > Configure Plugins..."
- Select "Add..."
- Fill in values: Name -> kdesvnpart; Select an icon if desired; Output window -> Editor window (I prefer this); File name -> kde3/libkdesvnpart.la; Input -> Project Folder
- Click "OK"
- If loading fails, you can try to set a tick at "Read only part"
Now kdesvnpart should be listed
- Close window and swich back to main window
- Select "Plugins > kdesvnpart" and you will see kdesvn integrated in quanta :)
If you wish to have a toolbar icon to call kdesvnpart you have to modify your toolbar:
- Select "Settings > Configure toolbars..."
- Select toolbar "Plugins Toolbar <quanta>"
- Select kdesvnpart on the left (Available actions) and move it to the right
- Click on "Change icon" and choose the kdesvn program icon
- Click on OK and the new icon appears right now.