- 16:22 Changeset  by
- 12:59 Changeset  by
- merged in from branch rel_0_7 590:599
- 12:10 Changeset  by
- speed improvements of cache - now it seems to be fine and finished. And …
- 01:49 Changeset  by
- some speedups in caching obsolet code removed
- 19:22 Changeset  by
- Added an option to the settings dialog which makes it possible to globally …
- 19:18 Changeset  by
- Use some more distinct icons in the sidebar of the settings dialog.
- 16:59 Changeset  by
- cache of updated and modified items implemented as tree so it will work …
- 04:39 Ticket #49 (Symlinks to a versionned directory can't be shown in kdeSVN) created by
- Example: - /home/user/dir is versionned (so it contains a .svn directory) …
- 16:53 Changeset  by
- renamed svncpp to svnqt so it will not conflict with lib from rapidsvn
- 16:04 Changeset  by
- svn-qt-wrapper made as shared lib.
- 14:27 Changeset  by
- merged in from branch rel_0_7 576:590
- 13:59 Changeset  by
- Tagging release 0.7.2
- 13:28 Ticket #25 (Icons: dependency on cervisia/kdesdk) closed by
- fixed: this moment I have not time to solve it (and no ideas) - when I find a set …
- 13:26 Ticket #46 (New apr requires new apr-config) closed by
- fixed: integrated as default values to check - tnx for report will released soon.
- 13:25 Changeset  by
- fixes bug #46 check for new apr-config-tools (apr-1-config and …
- 11:29 Changeset  by
- fixed a small error when checking modified cache.
- 11:08 Changeset  by
- execute an item now always uses KIO. On repositories it uses "ksvn+..." …
- 00:08 Changeset  by
- small fixes
- 15:32 Changeset  by
- Replaced QCanvas for displaying images with class I wrote for the …
- 14:08 Changeset  by
- utf8 conversion fix up again in exception messages.
- 12:18 Changeset  by
- commandline methods inserted which let checkout/export to a specified …
- 17:46 Changeset  by
- hotkey fix
- 17:45 Changeset  by
- translation files updated.
- 16:24 Changeset  by
- Todo - list checked
- 16:23 Ticket #8 (Recursive add for directories) closed by
- fixed: Made with "search for unversioned items" (eg, little bit different but …
- 16:21 Ticket #48 (use configurable font/background color to indicate status) closed by
- fixed: Comes with next release.
- 16:14 Ticket #43 (configure checks for X11 includes/libraries are unnecessary) closed by
- wontfix: as said - I require current direct access to X. May in future I'll find …
- 14:56 Changeset  by
- New dialog windows get the current active modal dialog as parent so the …
- 17:46 Changeset  by
- item modified/updated/locked item may marked with colors, too.
- 12:29 Changeset  by
- beginning of reordering svncpp to a real shared lib.
- 14:49 Changeset  by
- merged in from branch rel_0_7 557:575
- 14:36 Changeset  by
- ChangeLog updated
- 14:10 Changeset  by
- * in client_diff.cpp - possible conversion problem to UTF8 fixed, …
- 10:01 Changeset  by
- fixed small semantic error
- 14:25 Changeset  by
- string and utf8 converstion fix up.
- 21:46 Ticket #48 (use configurable font/background color to indicate status) created by
- Problem: The current way of indicating the status of files and directories …
- 21:27 Ticket #47 (utf-8 invalid on diff) created by
- when i try to make a diff about the changed file and local changes of head …
- 00:10 Changeset  by
- Changelog entry
- 18:50 Ticket #46 (New apr requires new apr-config) created by
- Looks like apr 1.X and apr-utils 1.X use apr-1-config and apu-1-config. I …
- 18:06 Ticket #45 (Compile error with gcc 4.1) closed by
- fixed: fixed in branch (was reported some days ago) - tnx. Will released ASAP.
- 00:50 Ticket #45 (Compile error with gcc 4.1) created by
- I get a extra qualification error compiling with gcc 4.1. The attached …