Ticket #99 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Add folder navigation bar (like e.g. in KMail or more to the point: LinCVS)
|Reported by:||mgdde||Owned by:||alwin|
The current repository view sports a single window with all folders, some of which may be expanded and some not. This is very helpful and should remain as such.
However for large repositories with lots of folders navigating between different folders could be enhanced by providing a special navigation pane that basically is identical to the current column labeled "Name" in a seperate pane. There only folders are displayed. The current pane basically remains as is only it displays exactly the content of the folder selected in the navigation pane (it is linked to the navigation pane).
Both views should be selectable, preferably on a per repository basis (and there should be a default view ;).
- Owner changed from anonymous to alwin
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Type set to enhancement
- Component changed from All to UI/KPart
- Milestone set to not applicable
- Summary changed from Add folder navigation bar (like e.g. in KMail) to Add folder navigation bar (like e.g. in KMail or more to the point: LinCVS)
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed