Ticket #84 (closed enhancement: fixed)
More konqueror like functions in kdesvn display mode
|Reported by:||ms||Owned by:||alwin|
kdesvn sports some menu entries like "KDESvn update" or "KDESvn commit" (0.7.2, new version may vary) when Konqueror is in its usual file manager display mode.
When one switches to kdesvn mode the context menu IMHO lacks some commonly used actions:
- While editing a file with the standard application works by double clicking it, once cannot choose a different application for editing for example.
- It is not possible to create a new directory or file using the context menu
- It is not possible to remove a file using the context menu
- It is not possible to rename a file using the context menu
While some of the actions are available in the separate Subversion menu I would like some common filemanager alike actions to be in the context menu. Since its not possible to create new files or directories directly in kdesvn mode one has to switch to Konquerors filemanager mode for that.
Ideally IMHO kdesvn would behave similar to Konqueror where possible, cause people are used to that and it seems to work pretty well. Not everything can be the same due to the way subversion works, I know.
- Owner changed from anonymous to alwin
- Status changed from new to assigned