Ticket #132 (closed: fixed)
Syntax error parsing revision
|Reported by:||stratvio||Owned by:||alwin|
Some of my directories need '@' symbols in them (as dictated by matlab object-oriented syntax), but when using kdesvn on that repository I get errors like "Syntax error parsing revision 'dirname'", where the directory was named '@dirname'.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I get this error on both kdesvn-0.9.2-2 as packaged by mandriva for 2007, as well as the latest snapshot from the repository. I tried grepping through the code base for the error message but didn't see it, so I'm not sure if this is really a bug in the rapidsvn wrapper? I'm using subversion 1.3.2-5 (from mandriva 2007), and running on a 64-bit system.
- Owner changed from anonymous to alwin
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords ACKNOWLEDGED added
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Keywords RESOLVED added; ACKNOWLEDGED removed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone set to 0.11.x
- Keywords FEEDBACK added; RESOLVED removed
- Status changed from closed to assigned
- Resolution fixed deleted