I've got some bugreports about some minor problems which are real ugly so I had fixed them for another bugfix (and 1.6.0 must wait due work overload on my side).
The changes of this release you'll find inside the ChangeLog of this release.
And one request: I need help, the documentation must written, translations updated, and sometimes a code review from outer space would be nice. Kdesvn meanwhile is a one-man-project, and this is not good.
Rajko "Alwin" Albrecht
Just released another small bugfix package.
Most important: it fixes a problem with non-latin1-foldernames opened kdesvn (#629).
Until no more critical bugs are posted it will be the last release of a 1.5.x kdesvn.
I've got some reponse about 1.5.0 that it contains some mistakes, mostly kdesvn sends too much messages.
Second I've got a hint about bug messages inside debian bug tracker which I wanted fix, too.
Third I detected that I forgot merge back an older fix from 1.4.x branch.
Thats why I have to short release a new version. Real sorry about that, next time I will be much more carefull again.
You'll find the packages in download area, feedback is very welcome as every time.
Just released kdesvn 1.5.0.
Of course, it contains some bugfixes against 1.4.1 but new stuff, too:
- User may setup timed actions for checking for updated items when working copy is open
- KIO integration sends messages back to the KDE notification system
- implement subversion method "merge --reintegrate" which comes with svn 1.5
- fixed a huge performance problem when open repositories
And some smaller changes to the user interface.
You'll find the packages in download area, feedback is very welcome.
This release fixe some more / less important errors:
- kdesvnaskpass checks if last given password were wrong and ignores stored pw in that case
- fixed a buildproblem with qt < 4.5
- fixed a crasher while update to new added items
You may download sources from DownLoads section of wiki or wait until your distributor updates its packages.